Skip to main content

How do I request an official transcript?

Information on requesting an official transcript can be found on the Registration and Records website.

When ordering online, you can place a hold on your official transcript until your degree is conferred but please be aware of the 30 day window. After 30 days, your order will be canceled. The registrar’s office recommends using the transcript request form to place orders for official transcripts with holds for degree conferral (or requests greater than 30 days):

You can fax this request directly to their office.