Skip to main content

How do I obtain a letter of good standing or enrollment verification?

This letter of enrollment is only for Veterinary Students. Please send an e-mail request to the CVM Registrar at and include your Student ID number and contact information for the recipient of the letter.

All other students should either contact their respective program or main campus Registration and Records at 919-515-2572.